October 23, 2011

Model : Phnix


Name: Phnix
Born: 1989
Height: 6′ 1″
Eye Color: Hazel
Ethnicity: White
Location: Brighton, Michigan, USA
Contact: freshfacemalemodels@yahoo.com

I have always been interested in modeling and have wanted to try and break into the worldl. I have minimal experience with “experienced photographers” mainly just a few friends that wanted help with school projects.
I recently graduated from LSSU in Criminal Justice. I have always been an active individual but in the past 6 years started to really focus on toning my body.
I have always been big into sports playing anything I could and taking it as far as it would let me including Soccer for most of my life, Tennis throughout HS and part of college. I really enjoy participating in Rock climbing, MMA, kayaking and running for hobbies to keep me fit.

No comments:

Post a Comment