October 23, 2011

Model : Manny


Name: Manny
Born: 1991
Height: 5′ 8″
Eye Color: Brown
Ethnicity: Hispanic
Location: Kennesaw, Georgia, USA
Photos Courtesy: www.angelicbeingsphotography.com

Fitness wasn’t always my most valued thing. From the ages of 10 to 15, I was actually almost obese, but when I hit the age of 16, I decided to change all of that.
I started bodybuilding and my journey to start looking the best in my gym. After awhile of trainning and dieting, fitness had become my lifestyle and after that moment, I realized that my life will never be the same.
From this point of my life, I have been set on my legacy to not only keep changing the way I look aesthetic and physique wise, but to change the life of others as well.
The things I look forward to is to get to know others that are modeling and help me reach to others that are willing to get into the field as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment